查看: 3473|回复: 22

[燕姿留言] 05/09/15:perfect

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-4 17:07:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Dear people,
亲爱的大家

Hi, how's everything?
I'm in Singapore right now, having a few days break. Want to say thank you to all who have attended my concert in HK. It was a great experience. The audio was fantastic. It made singing a lot more enjoyable.
And yes, I like a loud audience. WAHAHA!
嗨,日子过得怎么样?
我现在正在新加坡,有少少的几天可以休息。在这里要谢谢去看我香港演唱会的所有人。这次(在香港红馆)的演唱会真的是很棒的体验,音响系统实在太赞了,让我唱歌唱得更有乐趣。
还有,对啦,我喜欢热烈的观众。哇哈哈!

THankfully I managed to squeeze a day of shopping in HK before I shot the advertisement, HK has REALLY good shopping eh? lucky you.
感谢我能在拍广告之前,挤出一天在香港逛街购物,香港真是个购物天堂啊,住在香港的人真是幸福。

I'm quite upset that my place in taipei is exposed! bloody @@#$%! But nevertheless, I guess it's a matter of time. It is a beautiful place. The scenery is great (except for a temple in full view), the air is great, the house is squarish and most of my stuff is almost organised. I love to cook in the house and watch tv with norman at my feet. It is so quiet you can hear the crickets at night and a rooster at 3 in the morning. 3am !!! A confused rooster. I don't think I want to stay anywhere else in Taipei.
真烦!我在台北的住处竟然被报导暴露了出来!真是该死@@#$%!不过,我想那是迟早的事。我的新住处是很漂亮的地方,景色非常漂亮(只不过看得到一座庙),空气很清新,房子是方形的,差不多我所有的东西也都就定位了。我喜欢在那里做料理,还有诺曼在我脚边和我一起看电视。附近好安静,晚上静到可以听见蟋蟀的声音,还有一只清晨三点会啼叫的公鸡。清晨三点!真是只神经错乱的公鸡。我想我不会想住在台北其它的地方了。

Sometimes when I read about how the media talks about my frugality I feel quite helpless. I'm quite susceptible to material stuff, ask my mummy, she would know! I'm not advocating anything here, but I just don't want to mislead people into thinking something I'm not. Spend within your means ya?
有时候我看到媒体报导我很节俭的时候,就觉得很无奈。我其实是很容易受物质诱惑的,问问我妈妈就知道了!我并非在这里倡导什么,但我只是不想误导人们把我想象成跟我本人不符的样子。花钱最重要的是量入为出,不是吗?

ok folks I'm gonna go read a book. Thank you all. It has been a perfect 5 years, wouldn't want to change anything about it.
好啰,我要去看书了。谢谢大家一直这么支持我,过去这五年实在太完美了,完美到不想去改变什么。

love,
yz
爱你们的燕姿

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-4 18:17:44 | 显示全部楼层

so good !

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-4 18:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
基本看得懂吧!