我爱晨 发表于 2018-5-10 15:41:43

2018-05-10 孙燕姿博客更新:关于糟糕父母的故事

中文版

大家好。

过去的9天,我绝大部分时间宅在家里。因为儿子生病了,想踏出家的范围以外的地方简直是浪费时间、痴心妄想,因为他已经变成一下子可爱粘人,一下子闹脾气和乱踢人的kaiju(电影《环太平洋》所指的怪兽).了。

以下是我们过去9天所发生的事。
——-

第一天

晚间,他不停咳嗽,伴有一点发烧。我们去找找家里有什么药可以给他吃。

来点Actifed还是Dimetapp?还是吃Panadol退烧?

儿子对那些难吃的药很抵触,我想说此刻他也不是真需要那些药吧。

然后,我们无法一觉睡到天亮的日子开始了。

第三天

还是不停咳嗽,体温升高到38度了。医生说过只要超过38.5度就要服用布洛芬?喝点Phenexpect咳嗽糖浆能帮助睡眠吧?体温时不时降了下来,这是康复的迹象吗!?食欲大大减少,精力水平:正常。

第四天

几乎没怎么进食了,精力水平还正常(根据一般五岁孩子的水平,但与平时无限能量的兔子相比就显得低了)。晚上,我们决定带他看全科医生,因为周末晚上只有全科诊所开着了。我们先筛选出保险覆盖的?Ok 这个是最近的一家。我们赶到诊所,拿到抗生素,终于舒了一口气。耶!这回可以把病毒坏蛋们都消灭掉啦!

第六天

早上,体温仍不稳定,我们决定去找他平时看的儿科医生。

X光片显示,肺部有黏性物质。Linqi医生怀疑是肺炎,需要验血。

排了个号。当轮到我们时,用了足足20分钟讲解验血其实远远没有上次摔跤那么痛。

尖叫、痛哭。
无法验血。

医生告诉我们,他的服用抗生素的用量有误。按照他目前的体重,应该用差不多目前的二倍剂量。医生开了一小剂更强性的抗生素和加量的安美汀。Phenxpect和Actifed也都开了。

第八天

第八天,我们继续在为他看多少电视和吃下难以下咽的药上不停较劲。八天了,我们继续争论泡在浴缸里是否会让体温上升。八天的“你不能再吃巧克力了,再吃就不会好了” 就算他也没怎么在进食。

第八天,纸上写的“你恨我”和“我恨妈妈”, 换来的是, “是嘛?如果你死掉我也不会在意的!”, 最后互相道歉。

第八天,一次次极端暴躁,吐过的床单,在卧室地板上睡了两晚。半夜小口喝热水和常温水。

第八天,挖掘恐龙蛋。二十本书。iPad游戏。各类酸奶饮料。查找食谱做骨汤。当然少不了到商场里喘口气以防崩溃。

第八天晚上,他终于顺利地吃完一碗面,而且没有从任何一端排出来,我也快眼泛泪光。

———-

今天,在黄昏之前,我们带他去公园散步。我们看见样子奇怪的猪笼草,聆听青蛙打嗝般地呱呱叫。我们欣赏着木薯粉干的桃红色,闻着柠檬罗勒和艾蒿的香味。他骑着已经太小的双轮车,也写了一张纸条送我:“妈妈,我会帮你的。”

明天他就回去上学了。在早晨4:30分我打着这些字的时候,突然意识到自己几乎忘了大肚子的存在。

还有一个就要来了??

哈哈,我和Nadim又要重新再来一次了。

我们已迫不及待。

英文版

Hello.

I have been pretty much home bound the last 9 days, the Son had been sick and venturing beyond is just a waste of time with a 5 year old that swings from a loving sweetie, to a kicking grumpy kaiju (also known as Monster in the movie Pacific Rim).

Here is our past one week and two days in case you were wondering.

——-

Day 1

Coughs with slight fever at the end of the day. Hmm let’s see what meds we have in the cabinet. Some Actifed? Dimetapp? Some Panadol for the fever? The Son protests at the foul tasting ones, ok I suppose he doesn’t really need it at this point. Our nights of interrupted sleep begins.

Day 3

Cough is not letting up, Fever spiked up to 38. Let’s see, the doctor said anything beyond 38.5 we should give Ibuprofen? Phenexpect would help him sleep? Fever lets up at times, yayhay signs of recovery!? Appetite is hugely diminished, energy level: normal.

Day 4

Hardly eating, energy level: normal (by normal 5 year old standard), Low by boundless energy bunny standard.Night time, we decided to bring him to a GP since it’s the only one available on a weekend night. Let’s pick the ones we are covered for with insurance? Ok, here’s the nearest one. Popped in the nearest clinic got our antibiotics, felt much more relieved. Yeah let’s nuke those buggers!

Day 6

Morning, still erratic temperature, we went to his paediatrician, X-ray showed gunk in lungs. Doctor Linqi suspected pneumonia. A blood test was required. Took a Q number. When his turn came, we spent twenty minutes trying to convince the Son a blood test is much less painful than his last fall. Screams and cries.

No blood test for him.

We were told that his antibiotics were the wrong dosage. At his weight it should almost be doubled of what he was taking. He was prescribed another short dose of stronger antibiotic, increased dose of Augmentin. Phexpect and Actifed were both prescribed.

Day 8

Day 8 of struggling with the amount of TV time he is having and terrible tasting medicines. Day 8 of multiple debates on whether soaks in the bathtub spikes the fever. Day 8 of“You can’t have any more chocolate, it’s making you ill” even when he was not eating. Written notes of “you hate me” and “I hate mama”, “Ya? Well I don’t care if you die!” Apologies. Both ways.

Day 8, after bouts of extreme crankiness, vomit on the bedsheets, two nights of camping on the bedroom floor. Hot and room temperature water sips in the middle of the nights. Dinosaur egg excavating activity. Twenty books. Ipad games. All sorts of yogurt drinks. Looking up recipes and cooking bone broth and of course short escapades to the mall for sanity.

Day 8 evening, he finally finished his bowl of noodles without expelling on either ends, I swear there were tears in my eyes.

———-

Today, just before mosquito hour, we brought him to the park for a short walk. We looked at the odd pitcher plants and listened out for the belching frogs. We admired the pink stemmed tapiocas and smelled the lemon basil and mugwort. He balanced on his two wheeled bike that he’s grown way too big for and wrote me a note that says, “For Mama: I will help you.”

He’s going back to school tomorrow. As I type this at 430 am in the morning, I realised the times I had forgotten about the swell in my belly.

There’s another one coming??

Haha, Nadim and I are doing it all over again.

We can’t wait.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018-05-10 孙燕姿博客更新:关于糟糕父母的故事